The ITS solution for freshwater systems is developed using Wonderware's InTouch®. Since most freshwater systems are unique, ITS works first with the customer to write up a Detailed Design Specification (DDS) to understand the customer's unique system requirements. Once the DDS is completed and accepted by the customer, in-house development is begun. Upon completion of all programming work, rigorous in-house integration testing between software and hardware is completed to work out any "bugs". By doing development and integration testing locally in our office, ITS is able to keep the initial cost of deployment down.
- Local & Remote Auto-control
- Excel-based reporting utilizing the InTouch historical sub-system
- Excel & Web-Based reporting utilizing the Wonderware's Historian
- TeleDAC Win911 Alarm Paging, SMS Notifications or Email Notifications & Win411 for Voice notifications
- SQL compliant alarm database logger with on demand printing of alarm reports